Top 365app 场馆 in Denver: Mile High Station
In this new year, we want to continue sharing with all of you a few more of the top wedding venues in Denver. When searching for the perfect venue to start a new life with someone, our city is filled with options. From the beautiful mountains and valleys to the eclectic neighborhoods, there certainly is a wedding venue that will fit your personality and budget.
If you’re looking for a space that will take you back in time, Mile High Station might be the perfect place for you for a timeless celebration.
Venue at a Glance
|Max Capacity||成本||设施 & 特性|
||$2,000 – $7,000||
Perfect for the couple who: is looking for an industrial-style space that speaks for itself. The exposed brick and grand chandeliers will leave you needing little to no additional decor.
Why we love Mile High Station: The renovated Steel and Ironworks building is a significant reminder of Colorado’s history.
Even though a lot has changed since the original building was constructed in 1897, 今天, the Mile High Station occupies the former Midwest Steel and Ironworks building. The Mile High Station is adjacent to the new Invesco Field making it a hidden gem tucked in the heart of downtown.
关于 Mile High Station
Back in 1897, this building was the workplace and home to hundreds of iron and steel craftsmen. The workers used to build and ship large-scale ship sections for the U.S. Navy during WWII. Due to the big role that this building played in Colorado history, it was declared a Historic building. After a careful renovation and upkeeping of the original structure, the building became home to the Mile High Station.
By maintaining its original brick walls and steel beams, Mile High Station has become one of the few locations located in downtown Denver that can accommodate both small large scale events. The high ceilings, 砖栏, chandeliers and open patio, create an elegant atmosphere that will require minimal decor such as candles and flowers for this space to truly become a romantic site.
With a rustic, loft-style setup, this historic space can accommodate anywhere between 100 to 1,200 guests depending on the arrangements made. Its clear elegance, charm and following amenities, have earned Mile High Station, the title of one of Denver’s best wedding venues:
- Access to this Denver landmark during the rehearsal dinner, reception and ceremony.
- Lighting and sound equipment.
- Staff can assist with the setup and cleanup on the day.
- Large parking space for guests.
- Tables and chairs provided.
Mile High Station allows couples to use any preferred vendors on their site that are full-service (like us!).
Relish Insider Tips
- Let the building speak for itself. This space doesn’t require a lot of additional decoration.
- Mile High station has an incredible rustic bar with different packages to take advantage of.
- The staff’s organization and top quality services will make you feel taken care of and stress-free on your special day.
- Mile High Station provides a list of vendors they partner with when it comes to rental, AV, decor and catering. These vendors will make your event a priority; rest assured.
If you have any questions about this venue or any others we work with, feel free to give us a call or fill out our contact form. Selecting your venue is the first step towards celebrating your special day.